What is WooCommerce Multi Currency Plugin?
If you’ve got a WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Multi Currency may be a must-have plugin for you. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows your customers to modify between currencies and helps your store accept payments in multi-currency. The rate of exchange are often found out manually or automatically. The plugin can automatically get customer’s geolocation and display the worth within the customers’ native currency.
What is Features & option of WooCommerce Multi Currency Plugin?
The plugin is flexible with many currency options for front-end display, update exchange rates option
- Auto-update exchange rate: The plugin automatically updates exchange rates. you’ll set the time for the automated update: every half-hour, 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month.
- Successful update rate of exchange email: The plugin will send a notification email whenever it updates the rate of exchange.
- Set the rate of exchange manually: The plugin also allows you to line up the rate of exchange manually.
- Exchange fee: whenever you exchange money from one currency to a different, the bank or money transfer operator may apply a currency exchange fee. The difference between the rate of exchange they plan to apply and therefore the real rate of exchange-traded within the market is that the currency exchange fee. WooCommerce Multi-Currency allows you to feature permanent exchange fees to exchange rates.
- Price formatting: Config how prices are displayed on the front-end. Example: $100; $ 100; 100,00$; 100.00$ …
- Custom currency symbol: you’ll custom currency symbols. Example: we Dollars are often displayed as USD, US$, $…
- Fixed Price: WooCommerce Multi Currency Plugin allows you to line up custom prices in several currencies in every product. The fixed prices will overwrite the costs calculated by exchange rates.
- Hidden Currency: The plugin allows you to cover currencies that you are doing not want it to be shown on the front-end.
- Select currency rate of exchange severs: you’ll select to update the rate of exchange from VillaTheme.com, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance. More rate of exchange servers is going to be added within the future.
- Use SESSION: The plugin will use the session rather than cookies to save lots of the chosen currency.
- Currency Price Switcher: A switcher appears under the merchandise price. Allow customers to modify the worth between currencies.
WooCommerce Multi Currency can automatically detect customers’ native currency base on their country or language.
Important: Please note that the auto-detect county features might not work properly with websites/servers that have a cache. Please try the free version to see if it works fine on your website.
Detect currency base on customers’ country: The plugin will detect customers’ country base on their IP address, then select their currency to display prices.
Note: this feature are often applied to detect within the country level, not working for states or provinces and regions within a rustic .
- Currency by country: you’ll select which currency is going to be showed customers from which country.
- Approximate Price: With this feature, prices are going to be displayed within the default currency. But thereunder, there’ll be approximate prices that are displayed within the customer’s native currency. Help customers skills expensive/cheap products are.
- Auto-select currency base on Polylang language: The plugin will select a currency to display prices base on your site language. For example, there are 2 languages on your site English and Spanish, you’ll select to display prices in GBP on the English site and in EUR on the Spanish site.
- Auto-select currency base on WPML language: almost like Polylang, but prices are going to be selected base on WPML’s language.
WooCommerce Multi Currency plugin allows you to pick checkout currencies. you’ll select one or more checkout currency.
*Important: Please note that so as to display a payment gateway on the checkout page, that payment gateway must support your default currency. Example: If you’ve got South African Rand ZAR as your default currency, then it’s impossible for you to enable PayPal on your checkout page. Because PayPal doesn’t support ZAR, albeit you used Multi Currency plugin to vary ZAR to USD on the front-end.
- Allow multi-currency payment: Customers can buy in their selected currency. so as to use this feature, you would like a payment gateway enabled on your site that supports the customer selected currency.
- Selected inspect currencies: The plugin allows you to pick check-out currencies. for instance , you’ll display prices in 4 different currencies on your shop but accept payment in 2 currencies only.
- Display payment methods supported currency: you’ll select which payment gateway will appear on the inspect page base on the currency.
- Checkout Currency on Cart page: Change the currency on the Cart page to see out currency.
This setting allows you to form beauty price, you’ll set the principles to your product price
- Accept boundary: Enable if you accept making price beautiful for both lower bound and boundary price. Disable this function is going to be applied for boundary price only.
- Add rules: Set the principles to display beauty prices on the front-end. you’ll read the guidance. here
The plugin provides you shortcodes to display currencies exchange widgets, exchange rates on the front-end.
You can visit this plugin’s documentary to stay track of Shortcodes for WooCommerce Multi Currency plugin.
Currency Selector widgets with different front-end styles.
Exchange rate shortcodes allow you to display live exchange rates on the front-end.
[woo_multi_currency_rates currencies=”GBP, EUR”] This shortcodes will display the rate of exchange between GBP, EUR and your default currency on front-end.
you’ll change to other currencies by change the currencies codes GBP, EUR
[woo_multi_currency_exchange price=”100″ currency=”EUR”] Example I even have USD as my default currency, this shortcode will display the EUR amount converted from 100 USD.
Design of WooCommerce Multi Currency Plugin
The plugin is often dispaly on the front-end as a widget or a currency bar.
- Currencies bar design: – Type in your currencies bar title, it’s “Select your currency” by default. – Select currencies bar position left or right. – Style: there are 5 styles for you to pick currency code, currency symbol, flag, flag + currency code, flag + currency symbol. – Color and background color.
- Conditional tags: Select which page where the bar will appear by using WordPress conditional tags, WooCommerce condition tags.
- Widget design: you’ll custom the widget title and widget styles are available to be selected.
- Custom flag: Some countries use an equivalent flag, this feature will assist you to display the country a currency right.
- Custom CSS: All of those options aren’t enough? you’ll add your own CSS to style your widget and currencies bar.
- Collapse Currencies Bar: Allow to attenuate the currencies bar on the front-end. The currencies will appear together currency and display fully when customers hover their mouse thereon.
The plugin is develp in optimal settings. After successfully installed, you only select currencies you would like and click on Save. All the support requests are going to answer within one business day.
We advise you to undertake the free version before purchase to form sure the plugin will work perfectly on your site. If you discover out Multi Currency plugin isn’t compatible with some common plugins. Please allow us to know, we’ll check if it’s possible to form them compatible. The list of plugins below is compatible with WooCommerce Multi Currency. you’ll visit this plugin’s documentary to stay track of updating plugins which is compatible with WooCommerce Multi Currency.
If you have any issue kindly contact us. We will be happy to support you 🙂