In this article, we will cover 35 Most Used Beginners To Advanced google analytics Terms that are used commonly in google analytics.
More Advanced Google Analytics Terms
1. Users – Users The total number of users.
2. Page – Page A page on the website specified by the path and/or query parameters. Learn More
3. Pageviews – A pageview is an instance of a page being loaded (or reloaded) in a browser. Pageviews is a metric defined as the total number of pages viewed.
4. Session – It a group of user interactions with your website that takes place within a given time frame. That same person who visited your site 100 times on the same device is counted as one user, but 100 sessions
5. New Users – The number of sessions marked as a user’s first sessions.
6. Unique Users – Happens at least once in a session. For example, if a user loads a page 10 times in a session, it only counts as one unique pageview
7. Device Category – The type of device: desktop, tablet, or mobile.
8. XX Day Active Users – Total number of XX-day active users for each day in the requested time period. For a given date, the returned value will be the total number of unique users for the XX-day period ending on the given
9. Monthly Active Users (MAU) – Equivalent of 30-Day Active Users. Some people calculate it by calendar months
10. Page Title – A webpage’s title. Multiple pages might have the same page title.
11. Landing Page – The first page in users’ sessions.
12. Bounces – The total number of single-page sessions for the property.
13. Bounce Rate – The percentage of the single-page session (i.e., a session in which the person left the property from the first page).
14. Exit Page – The last page viewed in users’ sessions.
15. Avg. Time on Page – The average time users spent viewing this page or a set of pages.
16. Avg. Session Duration – The average duration (in seconds) of users’ sessions.
More Advanced Google Analytics Terms
17. Pages / Session – The average number of pages viewed during a session, including repeated views of a single page.
18. Channel – Marketing channel through which visitors came. The default channels in Google Analytics include direct, organic search, social, email,
affiliates, referral, paid search, other advertising, display, and others.
19. Referrer – The full referring URL including the hostname and path.
20. Search Query – The search term or phrase that triggered impressions.
21. Social Network – The social network name. This is related to the referring social network for traffic sources; e.g., Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
22. Goal XX Starts – The total number of starts for the requested goal number.
23. Goal XX Completions – The total number of completions for the requested goal number.
24. Goal XX Abandonment Rate – The rate at which the requested goal number was abandoned.
25. Goal XX Value – The total numeric value for the requested goal number.
26. Goal XX Conversion Rate – Percentage of sessions resulting in a conversion to the requested goal number.
27. Product – The product name, supplied by the e-commerce tracking application, for purchased items.
28. Product Category – Any product variation (size, color) supplied by the eCommerce application for purchased items.
29. Transactions – The total number of transactions.
30. Revenue – The total sale revenue (excluding shipping and tax) of the transaction.
31. Revenue per user – The total sale revenue (excluding shipping and tax) of the transaction divided by the total number of users.
32. Transactions per User – Total number of transactions divided by the total number of users.
Any issue contact me and let me know the problem you have I will help you for sure 🙂